Get Inspired Weekend Blog Hop #2 is Now LIVE!!!
Wow! Can you believe it’s Friday already? Time for another hop! It was so nice to see everyone support our inaugural hop last week. We had 56 awesome links.
Each host has picked her own favorites, here are mine:
Sweet Potato Honey Treats from At the Fire Hydrant
Exploding Photo Box Album from Craft Cravings
DIY Wall Mounted Beer Bottle Opener from GirlWifeMom
Congratulations! Make sure to grab your button and display it proudly!
This party goes LIVE every Friday night at 5PM CST (that’s 6PM EST) and goes through the entire weekend.
Your project will be featured on 4 blogs!
Don’t forget to check the other blogs to see which posts Melanie, Becca and Stephanie picked as their favorites!
You’ll find the link up party after the break.
Before we start, here are the rules for the linkup…
- Linkup any of your fabulous DIY projects, old or new.
- To keep the content fresh, do not linkup the same project each weekend.
- Anything goes as long as it’s something that YOU created or a project you’ve completed.
- No giveaway posts please.
- Visit a few of YOUR favorite posts and leave a comment.
- Lastly, have fun & get INSPIRED!
Each host will be picking their favorites and announcing them before the next hop, so remember to check back and see if you’ve been featured!
In order to be featured, you MUST include a link back to the blog you linked up from. You can do this by either including a text link from your post or grabbing a hop button and placing it on your hop page or sidebar.
ONLY THOSE WHO LINK BACK WILL BE FEATURED.
Grab the Button and Let’s Get Started!